Website Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited
Junior Legal Officer at Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Addosser
ADDOSSER Microfinance Bank Limited plays an important role in widening the finance options available to MSMEs by providing finance for their businesses through value-added products and services.
Founded in 2008, Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is one of the leading Microfinance banks in Nigeria offering a broad range of products and services, to serve its over 103,000 customers through our four business groups: Retail and Microenterprise Banking, SME Banking, Consumer Banking and Specialized products & investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Legal Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Junior Legal Officer at Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and amending all standard and non-standard documentation used within the company including, without limitation, customer sale contract, other customer documents, contracts with suppliers, consultants and contractors, HR documents etc.
- Preparing and processing all contractual documents required by the company in its carrying out of its business activities.
- Coordinating all arrangements for meetings of the Board and members under the supervision of the Head, legal as well as Working hand in hand with the bank’s company secretary on all secretarial functions and ensuring all matters are handled with due diligence/
- General legal advisory services to Branches, Risk Management, Credit Committee,
- Executive Management, the Board of Directors and other internal customers and stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with the provisions of relevant provisions of the Nigerian law, KYC and Customer Due Diligence Circulars, the CBN regulatory guidelines on Microfinance, BOFIA 1990, yearly Monetary Policies circular issued by CBN etc.
- Strategic support services to the Administration Department in terms of due diligence on property acquisition, documentation, exchange of contract and perfection of the Bank’s titles and interests.
- Attendance in courts (Hold Watching brief for the company)
- Liaising with external solicitors on legal matters.
- Attending meetings of the company, Directors, shareholders and advising on compliance where necessary.
- Preparing and giving weekly reports at the management meetings
- Maintaining the Register and other records required to be maintained by the company
- Support Services to Remedial Management on loan recoveries and securities’ realization – Intervention in recovery cases with the police, vetting of petitions whenever required / letters from clients’ lawyers etc.
- Handling of all CAC matters; conducting searches on any organization the Bank is dealing with, incorporation, fillings, Title to documents etc.
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years Legal Experience
- Ability to adapt to changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Efficiency and ability to achieve results under tight deadlines and high pressure.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org