Website IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited
Admin Assistant at IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs at IBILE
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Location: Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Admin Assistant at IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited
- To provide administrative and secretarial support at the customer service points.
- Ensure smooth running of the customer service point.
- Attending to customers.
- Sending weekly reports (attendance, loans & savings).
- Calling customers with account opening package issues.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, binding, scanning.
- Seeking approval and management of petty cash for the CSP.
- Monitor CSP supplies; order and re-stock as needed.
- Take minutes of weekly CSP meetings.
- Ensure office is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead.
- OND in any discipline.
- 1 year work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suites is required.
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Admin Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only those residing in the location above and OND holders are advised to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com