Website Harmony Group
HR and Admin Secretary (Female) at Harmony Group, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Harmony Group
Harmony Group – The company is duly registered under the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria. A trading company that imports branded premium products relating to Construction and building materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR and Admin Secretary (Female)
Location: Ogidi, Anambra State
Employment Type: Full-time
HR and Admin Secretary (Female) at Harmony Group
- Administer HR policies and procedures and periodic updates to the employee handbook
- Assist staff with HR-related questions and issues and provide periodic communication on benefits and related information to the employee
- Proper Book- Keeping and Information management.
- Coordinate all recruitment and onboarding for new employees
- Keep information confidential and secure by recommended storage and Backups.
- Keep up with Information system trends, policies, regulations and legislation.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle &prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence(e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiates terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Ensures cleanliness of workspace and office.
- Minimum of a Degree in a relevant field
- At least 2 years experience in secretarial and HR duties.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and verbal
- Great interpersonal skills
- Customer service and relationship-building skills
- Teamworking skills
- Organisation and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Should be conversant with Microsoft Office.
- A preferable female between 23-40 years of age.
Application Closing Date
31 March, 2022
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject, else your application may not be processed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org