Website Sankore Investment
Manager, Human Resource and Administration at Sankore Investment, Qualified Candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Sankore
Sankore is an investment and advisory firm that provides an array of wealth and fund management services to individuals and institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Human Resource and Administration
Employment Type: Full Time
Specialization: Human Resources
Manager, Human Resource and Administration at Sankore Investment
Table of Contents
- The HR and Admin Manager is a tech-driven and digital HR Professional responsible for implementing and executing organization-wide HR Strategy. This role requires the understanding and execution of the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, Culture management, Training/ Learning & Development and Succession Planning.
- The Human Resources Manager provides support and guidance to HR generalists, the leadership team, and other members of the team to resolve complex, specialized, and sensitive issues when they arise.
- This role is also responsible for aligning HR operations to the overall business strategy. Such operational responsibilities cover: HRIS, Recruitment, Onboarding, Learning and Development, Employee Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Engagement, Culture Management, etc.
- The Human Resources Manager reports directly to the Head of Human Resources and Administration.
The responsibilities of this role will be broad and include:
- Develop and execute HR strategies and initiatives in line with the overall business strategy.
- Drive the HR tech/digital strategy initiative and collaborate on the firm-wide accountability drive though HR data/ analytics management and reporting.
- Manage the full cycle of recruitment, onboarding, and separation activities.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR processes, systems and procedures across the organization.
- Implement organization-wide learning and development programs.
- Act as a cultural steward; nurture a positive working environment that foster a healthy, cohesive, collaborative, fun, fair, and equitable workplace.
- Oversee and execute quarterly appraisals sessions and employee performance management initiatives that drives high performance.
- Assist in preparing payroll monthly, ensuring accurate data on appropriate HR Software.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program and conduct annual industry wide compensation surveys and reports.
- Ensure regulatory and internal compliance across all spectrums of human resource management.
- Supervise HR Analysts in coordinating partnerships with Business Teams.
- Stay abreast of industry practices and tools to improve the HR and Admin operations function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Personnel Management or any related field.
- A minimum of Second-Class Upper Degree in a recognized university and excellent WAEC result.
- 5 – 7 years’ proven work experience in human resources with knowledge of Digital HR.
- Professional Certifications (CIPM/SHRM/CIPD/HRCI) are an added advantage.
- Knowledge of HRIS Software and Data Analytics is necessary.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of HR Analytics and Tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerBI, HRIS Software.
- Ability to maintain employee confidentiality.
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrable ability to use HR Software.
- High levels of Emotional Intelligence.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong networking abilities.
- Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas simply and summarize them effectively.
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to get the job done.
- Proactive, motivated, and possess poise and self-confidence.
- Ability to plan and prioritize effectively, balancing multiple deliverables efficiently.
- Ability to engage and work collaboratively with colleagues, and multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to bring innovations to operations.
- Highly organized.
- Intellectually curious.
- A strong focus on excellence.
- Self-driven and goal-oriented.
- A thirst for knowledge and learning.
- Strong ability to leverage technology to implement HR Activities.
Competitive and commensurate with experience.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit sankoreinvestments.seamlesshiring.com.