Website Filii Magna Limited
Filii Magna is a Premium Visa & Immigration Consultancy Company, a leading global provider of Travel Documentation, Visa Application Services, Travel Consultancy and Expatriate documentation advisory to Corporations, Government Agencies, and Individuals. We are the fastest-growing specialists in Professional Visa & Immigration Consultants in the travel industry.We understand the intricacies and the challenges faced by our clients in handling Travel Documentation and Visa Applications. We offer professional Travel Consultancy services to various client categories such as individuals, Companies, Government Agencies, and parastatals with the aim to achieve positive results in your travel needs.
Administrative and Visa Consultant Trainee at Filii Magna Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative and Visa Consultant Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
Administrative and Visa Consultant Trainee at Filii Magna Limited
Duties and Responsibilities
- Visa and Travel Documentation Services Administrative support.
- Proactively update and manage client database for the company.
- Conduct regular client feedback surveys to ensure clients are satisfied with the Organization’s products and services.
- Schedule regular meetings with clients to maintain cordial and professional working relationships.
- Visa Processing and Travel Documentation handling.
- Vet and Approve all Client’s Travel Documents.
- Ensure that all organization policies are followed in both written and verbal relations with Clients.
- Ensure that all Communication with Clients is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- Designing Creatives on our social media handles.
- Assist Clients in filling out online applications.
- Admin Support for Application Team
- Client information management
- Email drafting and answering client phone calls
- Email Management
- Assist with filling forms and drafting letters
- Office phone and client Enquiry management
- Possibility to handle social page.
- General Office Admin and operations support.
Qualifications, Experience, and Competencies
- A B.Sc / BA / HND or OND in Business Administration, International Relations, Social Sciences, or any related discipline with a minimum of Second-Class Lower (2:2)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as an Administrative and Visa Consultant Officer
- Must have interest in doing all kinds of Countries Visa applications across different regions of the world.
- Any additional certification related to law, travel, and visa immigration consultancy will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in Designing Creatives on Social Media handles would be an advantage.
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is an advantage.
- Commissions will be earned on any successful Visa application completed by the Administrative and Visa Consultant Trainee.
- Proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of operating standard office equipment.
- A customer-oriented attitude.
- Willingness and Readiness to learn.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and management skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Candidates MUST reside around Lekki-Ajah Axis.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Administrative and Visa Consultant Officer” as the subject of the mail.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted to proceed to the next stage.
- Role requires – immediate Start – Candidate must be available immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com