Website Fosad Consulting Limited
Litigation Officer and Administrative Assistant at Fosad Consulting Limited, Qualified candidate should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Litigation Officer and Administrative Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Litigation Officer and Administrative Assistant at Fosad Consulting Limited
Table of Contents
- The primary responsibility is to provide administrative and purposeful support to the legal team and enhance office effectiveness.
- The position consists of general administrative tasks in the firm, including filing legal documents, handling client communication and maintaining time records.
- Your activities may include completing paperwork, setting appointments and meetings, and managing reception duties.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Proactively assist Fee Earners with various tasks and provide administrative support on a daily basis for multiple initiatives and projects by taking responsibility for data identification, collection, processing and transfer.
- Obtain due diligence materials, such as title information and documents, CAC filings, corporate certificates of good standing, etc.
- File applications, pleadings, motions and other court processes at various courts and arrange service of same when required.
- Draft emails, letters, formal agreements and other binding documents and correspondence as dictated by Fee Earners.
- Foster strong relationships with colleagues, fee earners, clients, managers, and other internal and external parties.
- Keep cases organised by establishing and organising files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with Fee Earners.
- Ensure all systems and tracking spreadsheets are updated accurately on a timely basis with actions and interactions with clients, debtors and third parties.
- File relevant applications to obtain certified true copies of rulings and judgments at various courts.
- Implement and improve upon administrative processes for more efficient workflow.
- Proactively work to maintain up-to-date knowledge of current best practices, legal requirements, procedures, solutions, and emerging technologies.
- Oversee and maintain organised filing procedures for client lists, legal materials, case files and other documentation.
- Assist in research as dictated by Fee Earners, analyse and compile data.
- Answer telephone calls, resolve client concerns when possible, greet and entertain clients when they wait to meet with Fee Earners.
- Attract additional business from new and existing clients.
- To work with others to develop the business development department with a view to ensuring the department can spot, identify and follow through business development opportunities.
- To attend and represent the firm at marketing/networking events to bring in new business.
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND or B.Sc qualification with 3-4 years of work experience.
N60,000 – N90,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Litigation Officer and Administrative Assistant” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com