Website Geoplex Drillteq Limited
Executive Assistant to the Business Unit at Geoplex Drillteq Limited, Qualified Candidates should Apply. Click for more Oil & Gas Jobs
Geoplex is the fastest growing indigenous Service Company in Sub-Saharan Africa. Established in June 2002 to provide Oil field Services to the fast-expanding Upstream Sector of the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal Region, Government policies aimed at encouraging and ensuring more participation by competent Nigerians in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry has contributed to our growth process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Business Unit
Location: Trans-Amadi, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports: Business Head
Executive Assistant to the Business Unit at Geoplex Drillteq Limited
Table of Contents
- The Executive Assistant must be aware of the organization’s aims and objectives and work to help the Business Head leadership in the Group to make the best use of their time by assisting in various projects as well as dealing with all localized logistic, secretarial, and administrative tasks.
- Use of Computer office packages, analytical, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes to be successful in this role.
- The candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with a strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- He/She must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- Organize meetings and ensure that the Business leadership are well prepared and represented for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings, notification, and meeting papers.
- Manage the Business Head’s expense reporting and requests.
- Process the Business Head’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Business Head/or on behalf of the Business Head or other staff as appropriate.
- Manage relationships with internal and external customers, teams, partners etc.
- Manage arrangements for management meetings, including production/distribution of meeting agenda and all necessary paper works.
- Screen calls inquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Sending reminders to all stakeholders on pending tasks/projects/updates.
- Filter emails/calls and ensure they are attended to as per urgency/importance level.
- Ensure effective and smooth running of Business Head’s office.
- Liaise with various departments to ensure work tools are provided and all equipment’s working.
- Reconciling monthly expenses.
- Maintain the Business Unit office systems, including data management and record-keeping.
- Maintain records of the Business Head’s contacts.
- Assist the Business Head in researching and following up with the action on matters which fall within the Business Head’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations for the Business Head.
- Carrying out research for projects as requested by the Business Head.
- Taking minutes at various management meetings updating the same on the meeting record portal.
- Support the Procurement department with detailed analysis to support the BU leadership in making prompt and accurate purchase decisions.
- Support the BU leadership to conduct periodic audits on the various departments in the BU to ensure adherence to company policy and processes.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Post-Secondary School Education.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Possess good negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- Good multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Must possess moral values that align with the Company’s values.
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Good presentation and analytical skills.
- Good administrative skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages.
- Good negotiation and marketing skills.
- Good report generation skills.
- Must not be older than 35 years.
- Vehicle driving License (a plus).
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates are advised to apply online by filling out the application form via the link above by clicking on the “Apply” button for the “Executive Assistant to the Business Unit Head” position.
- Should you have any issue applying kindly reach out to the recruiter via email: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Executive Assistant – ESW” in the subject title of their email.
To apply for this job please visit jobportal.geoplex.com.