Website R-DATS Consulting
Finance and Administrative Assistant (NYSC) at R-DATS Consulting, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
R-DATS Consulting (R-DATS) is a research, evaluation, data collection and statistical services firm. R-DATS uses advanced and innovative research, evaluation and statistical methods to gather high-quality data and generate strong evidence for impact and improved policy decisions. We support both local and international organizations, businesses, government ministries and agencies, and non-profits. The research, evaluation and data processing activities at R-DATS Consulting are guided by core ethical principles and data privacy standards of our organization, the organization we work for and the country where we are to carry out the assignments. Sectors of Research Interest: Health, WASH, Food Security and Nutrition, Education, Peace and Reconciliation, financial Inclusion and Consumer Protection and Humanitarian efforts.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Assistant (NYSC)
Location: Mabushi, Abuja
Employment Type: Full Time
Finance and Administrative Assistant (NYSC) at R-DATS Consulting
- File documents as directed and required
- Provide logistical and administrative support to project teams as and when required.
- Provide support for all procurement-related activities relating to the processing of requests and collection of invoices, according to R-DATS procurement policy
- Provide support during internal and external audits.
- Prepare withholding (WHT) tax payments monthly for contractors and record labour hours.
- Assist with month-end balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Assist in recording of advance payments and updating advance tracking sheet for staff in the Advance Log sheet.
- Ensure timely payment of utility bills
- Provide regular updates to your supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisors.
- HND or B.Sc in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Purchasing & Supply, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline;
- 1 year of finance and accounting related experience is required.
- Conversant with the use of Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of procurement and financial information;
- Ability to comply with standard practices, regulations and statutes;
- Impeccable integrity and sensitivity to working in a culturally diverse organization.
- Team player, self-motivated and strong customer-service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
- Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, work independently and attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com