Website Green Media Ads Consulting
Administrative Assistant (Intern) at Green Media Ads Consulting, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Green Media Ads Consulting
At Green Media Ads Consulting, we leverage on available capacity, capability, and competence to establish networks thereby increasing the rate of consumer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (Intern)
Location: Lagos (90% Remote)
Employment Type: Internship
Administrative Assistant (Intern) at Green Media Ads Consulting
- The Administrative Assistant shall be mainly focused on carrying out administrative duties including but not limited to, preparation of letters and proposals, managing email correspondences, attending to customer service issues, documentation, and file control.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing contact list for clients and prospective clients
- Attending to inquiries and responding to complaints on behalf of the organizations.
- Preparing and filing documents on behalf of the organization
- Relating client feedbacks and needs to the managing director, towards the improvement of services
- Execution of client feedback surveys
- Participating in email marketing, and social media promotion activities whenever required to do so.
- B.Sc or its equivalent in Business Administration (or related disciplines) from a recognized institution.
- Prior experience in corporate roles shall be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience using office equipment such as photocopiers and scanners is desirable
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, and data processing tools are necessary
- Understanding of social media usage for campaign shall be an added advantage
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to a new environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication in the English Language.
NGN 45,000 – 55,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicant must necessarily be resident in Lagos.
- Preferred Location – On the Island (preferably Lekki Axis).
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.