Website PTK Consulting Limited
Administrative Engineer at PTK Consulting Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at PTK Consulting
PTK Consulting Limited – Our client, a foremost construction company with head office in Ikoyi, Lagos, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Engineer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Project Coordinator / Technical Director
Administrative Engineer at PTK Consulting Limited
- Engineering administrative often oversee all administrative activities in support of engineers or engineering departments as they work on construction and other projects.
- Interpreting, coordinating and carrying out: existing methods and procedures relative to engineering programs and projects; making regular contacts with other departmental personnel, outside organizations in connection with the interpretation and explanation of engineering programs and projects; and preparing a wide variety of detailed technical and administrative reports and records relating to engineering projects and programs.
- Reviews and analyzes monthly construction reports in determining progress payments.
- Reviews and analyzes requests for a time extension on construction and makes recommendations thereon; prepares modifications of contracts.
- Reviews and analyzes change orders for determining the nature and validity of extra work costs and credits.
- Reviews final construction reports in determining final payment amounts.
- Prepares a wide variety of technical and administrative reports on engineering projects, proposed legislation and planning affecting engineering projects and programs
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements.
- Working on pre and post tenders submissions.
- Document control of the paper and electronic document records, and administration of the company database.
- Processing Engineering Changes Notes and project template documentation.
- Maintaining quality management procedures, and preparing documentation.
- Assisting in producing and preparing engineering documentation, training materials, test specifications and summary reports.
- Assisting in coordinating R&D projects.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering or relevant field.
- Proven working experience as a project engineer with a minimum of 5 years.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Project management additional.
- Five (5) to ten (10) years or more of experience in packaging submissions, qualifications and tenders with very few years of supervising construction projects.
- Experience in Piling tenders or submissions.
- Experience in handling multiple commercial building projects
- Experience in building on a large scale.
- Previous working experience in top Nigeria construction company is an added advantage
- Requires considerable ability to: prepare a wide variety of detailed and complex records, reports and correspondence in connection with engineering projects and programs; meet and consult with, professional engineering personnel.
- Team worker with good interpersonal skills.
- Organized and methodological with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Industry knowledge and understanding.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Decision-making ability and leadership skills
N400,000 – N500,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Administrative Engineer – Ikoyi” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org