Website Fadac Resources and Services
Human Resources and Administrative Manager at Fadac Resources and Services Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, one of the world’s largest outsourcing and technology service specialists for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources and Admin Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Human Resources and Administrative Manager at Fadac Resources and Services
- Assist in communicating company policies and procedures. Promote understanding within the organization
- Recruit for open positions, both local and ex-pat and perform the full life cycle of recruiting activities including sourcing and screening applicants, maintaining recruiting systems, drafting offer letters, providing follow-through with candidates, supporting hiring managers, and reporting recruiting statistics.
- Lead employee on-boarding activities; answer employee questions and provide support to managers when integrating new hires into the organization.
- Administer employee benefits programs, answer employee questions, support claim resolution, and maintain related systems.
- Support the performance review process; provide employees and managers with information about the process, policies, job duties, and process for promotion.
- Maintain employee records, Leave and Time Attendance Administration.
- Compensation and Benefit and Payroll Administration.
- Responsible for a new hire, termination, and change of status forms with payroll. Serve as employee liaison to assist in problem resolution with issues related to benefit deductions and pay.
- Coordinate and ensure completion of employee exit interviews. Report outcome of exit interview information to management and track / maintains data.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Overseeing VISA processing, Ticket booking, protocol, and other related duties
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Minimum of two (5) years post-graduate experience with a minimum of one (1) year in a similar position
- A good first degree in Business Admin, IRPM, Humanities, Sciences or the Social Sciences
- Membership of CIPM/CIPD/SPHR/SHRM will be an added advantage.
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of personnel administration
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of the Internet.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and make deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates good judgment; approachable and professional; solid problem-solving skills; ability to handle multiple tasks; self-motivated; well organized.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit fadacresources.zohorecruit.com.