Website Fadac Resources and Services
Administrative Manager at Fadac Resources and Services, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, one of the world’s largest outsourcing and technology service specialists for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Administrative Manager at Fadac Resources and Services
- To ensure proper documentation and accounting of complete Administration Department.
- Act as a single point of contact with Head Office Finance for all Admin related accounting and coordination.
- Responsible for dealing with L&L Agreements and liaison with Legal department, disbursement of payments to vendors and landlords
- To maintain MIS and timely dispatch of payments to landlords & vendors and liaise with the centralized data processing unit.
- Maintain database of all administration agreements and documents such as Leave and License Agreements / Car Insurance / Office Insurance etc.
- Compile Monthly MIS (Budgeted v/s Actuals) in coordination with finance & administration team members
- L&L Agreement and Registration: Seek Legal advice on Leave & License agreements, check compliance and register the agreements. Act as the repository of L&L Agreements and issue termination and renewal of lease letters in consultation with Legal Department.
- Ensure registration and disposal of company cars
- Liaise with Head Office Finance to resolve all administration related payment queries.
- Monitor internal and external audits & handle audit queries.
- Monitor compliance to the bidding process and raise CAPEX requisition as per process.
- Monitor Admin related expenditure. Capitalize expenditure and FAR.
- Responsible for Insurance, maintenance and up gradation of register, MOA register and get audited as per specification.
- Coordinate with all necessary stakeholders for administration requirements.
- Maintaining Data Base for All India Leave and License Agreements / Car Insurance / Office Insurance
- Compiling Monthly MIS ( Budgeted v/s Actual ) in coordination with Finance.
- Timely processing of vendor payments
- Liaise with Regional Finance team to release payments and monthly provisioning of Administration budget
- Ensure execution of L&L Agreements and timely renewal of property and business related insurances
- Negotiate with vendors for better rates for major refurbishment projects & negotiation of rentals with landlord.
- Co-ordinate registration of rented premises and ensure vendor registration. Coordinate with regional administration to ensure timely payments to vendors as per agreed terms.
- Ensure the Issue of Purchase Order and release cheques as per PO.
- Ensure monthly dispersal of rentals through cheques as per Purchase Order (PO) in compliance with VFAR
- Handle Audit queries in coordination with Zonal managers.
- Ensure timely update of register through the disposal of written-off assets and addition of new assets.
- Respond to queries related to material management and troubleshooting on SAP & SharePoint.
- Ensure proper training of Admin staff and outsourced vendor staff to effectively roll out material management.
- Ensure legal compliance while procuring officer stationery and materials.
- Ensure submission of administration reports for compliance with ISO 9001 processes.
- Liaise with a mission(s) for provisioning facilities management at their end
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other related fields
- Additional: Post Graduate or global equivalent degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to multi-task
- Driving results.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to Innovate and enhance procedures and methods to increase productivity & cost-effectiveness.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of systems and processes related to documentation and safekeeping of records.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
30th May, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit fadacresources.zohorecruit.com.