Website Pruvia Integrated Limited
Administrative Manager at Pruvia Integrated Limited, Interested candidates should apply. Click for more jobs at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Administrative Manager at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to supervise the daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- A great administration manager has excellent communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
- The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relative field
- Proven 5 years experience as administration manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office suits
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Must have knowledge of HR practices and procedures
- Ability to drive and own a valid driver’s licenses.
- Must reside on the mainland.
- Male Preferably.
- Administrative certification will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the job tittle as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org