Website Glovo Nigeria
Glovo - We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Administrative Officer at Glovo Nigeria, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Administrative Officer at Glovo Nigeria
- We are looking for a rockstar Administrative Officer to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures in Lagos.
- Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- And ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with the People Partner to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support to visitors
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
What You will Bring to the Ride
- 1+ year of proven experience as an Office Manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Sheets
- Hands on experience with office machines
- Familiarized with email scheduling tools.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with the ability to suggest improvements
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.glovoapp.com.