Website Hexavia Limited
Accounts / Administrative Officer at Hexavia Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Hexavia
Hexavia is a company of young creative professionals with the most proficient skill in brand management, project consultancy as well as function-specific facilitation and training. Our team realizes that excellence, quality, and customer satisfaction while doing what we love for a living remains the only way to stay on top. We are fast-growing and we are adding tremendous value to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts / Administrative Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Accounts / Administrative Officer at Hexavia Limited
Table of Contents
- We are looking for an Accounts / Administrator to manage our company’s account.
- You are responsible for encompassing, reviewing and reconciling accounts, and taking up tasks related to bookkeeping. You will also have to process payments to external partners and maintain updated records of invoices.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a degree in Finance or Accounting background with a strong working knowledge of bookkeeping. Further, keen accuracy is essential for your success.
- If you consider suitable for this job, we will love to meet you.
- Maintain and update the status of accounts receivables and payables.
- Reconcile all bank accounts and resolve all issues in processing the financial statements.
- Maintain efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
- Prepare, send and store the record of invoices on time.
- Contact clients to update them about balance payments.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- Prepare records of minutes of the meeting.
- Assisting in the collection and preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Maintaining journal and general ledger entries.
- Maintaining accurate and detailed inventory records.
- Performing administrative duties such as preparing invoices and updating accounting files, as and when required.
- Preparing and verifying expense reports and statements.
- BSc in Accounting or relevant field.
- 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Applicants should reside preferably within Ajah and its environs.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts/Administrator or similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office.
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures.
- Solid data entry skills.
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Trustworthy, respectful, honest and flexible.
- Highly motivated and reliable individual.
- Candidate will be preferably a female, between the age of 27 and 35 years.
80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com