Website Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF)
Administrative Officer at Lady Helen Child Health Foundation, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at LHCHF
Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) was established to provide suitable evidence-based healthcare and information/support to needy children and families in a timely manner. We hope to support and improve the governance tree in healthcare provision in this arena. This Foundation is a testimony and acknowledgement of the valuable contributions to child welfare by the Late Lady Helen Odeka who devoted over 50 years of her working life to promoting the health and wellbeing of newborn, infants, children and adolescents in Nigeria. The challenge of this group and the absence of reproducible health care of quality meant that such a gap needed bridging. This is the void that Lady Helen Child Health Foundation will strive to fill.
We are therefore looking for someone who shares this Vision to help in moving this organization to the next phase of implementing values that will make things better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Administrative Officer at Lady Helen Child Health Foundation
- The Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) and its affiliate Frandek International Consulting Limited (FCL) is seeking for a highly experienced and motivated Administrator to Manage their Operational activities.
Duties of the Post
- Create and implement initiatives on behalf of the Lady Helen Child Health Foundation and Frandek international Consulting Limited
- Carry out proper record keeping and ensure custody of documents at it relate to LHCHF and FCL consulting Matters.
- Facilitate and create system for the preparation of expenses records, File Monthly VAT and Tax for both LHCHF and FCL.
- Facilitate funding raising and resource mobilization for LHCHF Initiatives and market the activities of FCL
- Update and maintain organizational lists/database for both LHCHF and FCL to address the needs of Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Prepare background communication and promotional materials for briefings and visits to media houses
- Facilitate the organization of Seminars/ Workshop for both LHCHF and FCL.
- Serve as Personal Assistant to the CEO of Lady Helen Child Health Foundation and the MD of Frandek International Consulting Limited on all issues relating to the Organization including; Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders. Preparing and planning for both internal and external meetings in Abuja and Lagos Office.
- Promote activities of both the Foundation and its affiliate Consulting Company
- Are you a Graduate of Business Management and Administration or a related course and have a minimum of 6 Years’ experience in an Operational Role as an Office Manager and Administrator?
- Do you have the ability to manage and provide the necessary administrative skills to a fast-growing quality driven team building capacity and working for Orphans and Vulnerable Children?
- Are you able to provide the needed administrative effectiveness and efficiency to a fast-growing Consulting Company?
- Do you have good communication skills, initiative and creative working ethos?
- Do you possess good management and team-building skills?
N80,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Administrator Abuja Office” as the subject of the email.
18th February, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com