Website Transgeneration Enterprise
Transgeneration Enterprises Limited is a company in to the making of building blocks, a key distributor for Lafarge and Dangote Cement and in to the sales of building materials such as stone dust, sharp sand and granite.
Customer Service / Administrative Officer at Transgeneration Enterprises Limited, Interested Candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service / Administrative Officer
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Reports to: Human Resources, GMD & CMO
Customer Service / Administrative Officer at Transgeneration Enterprise Limited
- The Customer service/Administrative Officer will be responsible for engaging clients, ensuring client satisfaction, ensure clients retention through relationship management, maintenance vendors as well as typing and proofreading various company documents.
- The role will also be responsible for answering customers enquiries about the goods or services the organization provides and handle all customers’ complaints.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop an in depth understanding of our products, services and policies to provide accurate information to customers.
- Assist customers in placing orders and tracking shipments
- Text/Call customers on a regular basis to get their orders, assist in ensuring their request is attended to, their complaints address or escalate as the case may be.
- Welcome visitors/client and Answer telephone calls and provide needed information
- Follow up on customers in order to ensure they get what they want as regards to sales to ensure satisfaction
- Ensure resolution to customers inquiries, grievances, request or escalate as the case may be to the appropriate department with professionalism and empathy
- Follow up on customers that are non-performance in order to ensure continuous patronage
- Follow up on customers after customer engagement and report feedback
- Collaborate with team members to ensure consistent and exceptional customer service.
- Stay informed about company policies, procedures and product knowledge updates.
- Contribute ideas and feedback to improve customer service processes and procedures.
- Call/text customers monthly/Festive periods
- Keep records of customer interactions and transaction and give report daily.
- Provide administrative support for HR executive.
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities.
Role Qualifications / Skill
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc or HND
- 1- 2 years’ Experience in similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Display good phone etiquette and a thorough understanding of office management procedures.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
N80,000 Gross Monthly.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com