Website Globalclique Resources
Administrative Officers at Globalclique Resources, Qualified candidates should apply. Click for more Jobs at Globalclique
Globalclique Resources – We came around in 2012 based on the need to bring innovation to service delivery in Nigerian business environment – We started as a web-based solution organization. In recent times, we expanded our operations to GIS Support and IT Solution for organizations in real estate, urban planning, engineering, surveying and other key players in the built environment.
Globalclique is innovation-driven, we are passionate about adding values and touching lives through innovative IT solutions. Our mission is to support societal advancement through the deployment of innovative IT solutions to dimensional human problems. We continue to strive as a Think Tank in deploying IT solutions to dimensional human problems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Locations: Lagos and Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
Administrative Officers at Globalclique Resources
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you.
- Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- High School Diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
N80,000 – N100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com