Website Nelberk Language School
Nelberk Language School - Located in the heart of Abuja, Nelberk Language School provides a warm and friendly atmosphere that gives every student the best opportunities to learn languages in a fun and stimulating environment. We offer a wide range of practical language courses at different levels and provide high quality teaching with flexible study options in a beautiful environment, designed to develop our students’ confidence and increase their motivation.
Administrative Secretary (Female) at Nelberk Language School, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary (Female)
Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Schedule: A day on and off (Mondays to Saturdays)
Administrative Secretary (Female) at Nelberk Language School
- We are looking for a professional female administrator to work as an administrative secretary to join our team in our language school.
- The Administrative Secretary provides high-level clerical support to the language school teachers, students, visitors, director, or department head-level employee, performing a variety of secretarial duties and skilled tasks that may include preparing reports, conducting research, and collecting data.
- Supervise and provide feedback on tasks performed by the academic staff and students.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Provides high-level administrative support to Students and language teachers.
- Collects requested data and information from various sources including email and other correspondence, meeting minutes and records, and other documents; prepares summaries of findings and/or other related written correspondence as requested(write a daily report).
- Conduct research (within skills and expertise) to assist with projects or inquiries.
- Coordinate and schedule travel, meetings, and appointments.
- Prepare agendas and schedules for classes, conferences, and other assigned events; take and distribute minutes or other notes as requested.
- Respond to and resolve administrative inquiries and questions.
- Welcome and direct students, visitors, and clients.
- Answer and transfer phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Perform other general clerical and secretarial duties as requested, which may include record keeping, managing petty cash, maintaining office supplies and coordinating equipment maintenance, and handling packages and correspondence.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in a related role is required with some supervisory experience preferred.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Detail-oriented and professional.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Excel.
- Basic understanding of office equipment.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as record keeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Flexible and adaptable in various situations and when interacting with many different personalities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks including delegation of tasks when appropriate.
- Knowledge of, or ability to quickly acquire, familiarity with the roles and functions of the assigned department, and any specifically applicable laws or guidelines.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org