Website Greenlight Planet
Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive. Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
Area Sales Executive – MFI (West Central) at Sun King, Qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Executive – MFI (West Central)
Employement Type: Permanent – Full Time
Department: Partnerships Sales
Area Sales Executive – MFI (West Central) at Sun King
About the Team
The Team you would join:
- Sun King’s partnership and business development team covering our partnerships business in West and Central Africa has been growing consistently over the last 5 years at remarkable scale with a large partner base of over 300 partners.
About the Role
- The Area Sales Executive will work closely with the Commercial team (Partnership Sales) to serve existing and potential Microfinance Institution partners by providing product and service information, supporting trade activations while resolving product issues effectively.
What you would be expected to do:
- Drive sales across consumer sales channels in the assigned territory.
- Branch level inventory management
- Receiving client queries and resolving consumer and channel queries with stipulated guidelines and timelines.
- Provide assistance towards trade activations and marketing campaigns as per set plans.
- Planning and conducting product and sales trainings to partner staff.
- Fulfilling within reasonable time aftersales and warranty requirements.
- Consolidating reports on other companies selling similar products, routes traveled, branches visited and activated, sales and stock position etc.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned.
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Have a Degree or Advanced Diploma in Business Administration / Sales and Marketing
- Have two to five years’ hands on experience in service/ FMCG or Renewable Energy industry
- Is computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Strong customer focus
- Keen to deliver high standards of service
- Must be ready to travel 75% of the time
- Excellent people skills.
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and spoken local
- language corresponding to the area of assignment (Yoruba / Edo / Igbo / Hausa)
- Clear thinking/problem solving ability
- Results oriented and able to prioritize measurable goals.
- Possesses an Android phone
What We Offer
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry.
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic people who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world.
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Sun King Academy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit sunking.com.