Website Buhler Nigeria
Sales Coordinator at Buhler Nigeria, Interested candidates should see the job detail. Click for more Jobs at Buhler Nigeria
Buhler is a global leader and technology partner in the supply of equipment and services for processing grains and food, consumer foods as well as for advanced materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Permanent, 100%
Sales Coordinator at Buhler Nigeria
- We are looking for skilled and highly motivated professionals to join the team as Sales Coordinator.
- Offer sales and coordination support for internal and external teams.
- Drive market share and business growth in line with the group and regional business plan via channel partner network.
- Build and further develop channel partners, new markets opportunities, distribution channels, and reseller network in the Nigerian Market.
- Work with Sales and Channel Partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricing.
- Improve overall performance in sales, marketing, and customer service in the territory.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales, and identify new business opportunities.
- Positively represent the company with all external/internal stakeholders.
- Keep customer data up to date in CRM and follow up leads and opportunities.
- Develop projects from lead creation to sales coordination between Channel Partners and Sales Support / Technology.
- Reach the target of new Project & Plant sales as well as Single Machine sales.
- Prepare and execute the Single Machine Business strategy in collaboration with Business Units, Regional Sales, Channel Partners and Service Teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Process Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Food Engineering / Engineering Management.
- Master’s Degree in relevant field is of advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of sound professional experience in Project and Single Machine Sales.
- Proven ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Track record in channel and reseller management.
- Excellent market knowledge in Africa.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to interface effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- International & successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Wide technically & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Exciting Training and Development opportunities
- Great & dynamic work environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit live.solique.ch.