Website Buhler Nigeria
Area Sales Manager at Buhler Nigeria, Interested candidates should see the job detail. Click for more Jobs at Buhler Nigeria
Buhler is a global leader and technology partner in the supply of equipment and services for processing grains and food, consumer foods as well as for advanced materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Category: permanent, 100%
Area Sales Manager at Buhler Nigeria
- We are looking for growth-oriented sales professional from a consumer food or animal feed industry background to join as an Area Sales Manager.
- This position will be responsible to ensure the budgeted Orders Release and Turnover for plant & equipment and Customer Service business are achieved while having a focused approach on the development of new client relationships in the assigned market.
- Ensures the budgeted Orders Release, Turnover, EBIT for plant & equipment and Customer Service business are achieved
- Ensures the required transparency in his market territory (market potential, competitor activities, customer trends, etc.)
- Implementation of strategic market initiatives, proactive selling of retrofits and further development of market segment related standard plant solutions.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Ensures that client data in CRM is up to date.
- Implements the sales targets of the company in his market territory
- Is responsible for optimum customer service and customer support
- Ensures efficient customer support in his market territory
- Develops, including in-house and external specialists, customised concepts and ensures an effective project and quotation preparation as well as conducts sales negotiations
- Ensures a complete information transfer to the engineering project manager (HOM)
- Develop and expand the Buhler market presence
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Management
- Experience in Business development for Sales and Service for industrial goods
- Solid business management and commercial experience
- Good market and customer knowledge in Nigeria.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of experience in the industry, preferably from consumer food and animal feed industry background
- Proven ability to work in a matrix organization
- Has the ability to conduct sales conversations and contract negotiations.
- Fluent communication in English.
- Insightful, able to collaborate with other management team members in developing strategy and implementing business plans
- International, successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Exciting development and training opportunities
- Great, dynamic work environment.
- Wide technically & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit live.solique.ch.