Website Bedmate Furniture Nigeria
Assistant Showroom Manager at Bedmate Furniture, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Job Title: Assistant Showroom Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture Company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showrooms display Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
Assistant Showroom Manager-Lekki at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Supervise daily operations at the showroom and ensure proper arrangements at all times
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems for the showroom and issue timely management and statistical reports
- Assist to supervise selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Assist the showroom manager to supervise costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the showrooms.
- Coordinate the distribution of fliers to customers
- Carry out price tag check and arrangement regularly
- Supervise all stock movement activities: in/out, transfer, sales etc
- Ensure adequate showroom stock in a way to eliminate stock shortage and perform stock replenishment in an efficient manner and in due time.
- Assist the showroom manager to create and maintain a strong visual appearance of the showroom by effectively executing merchandise plans and strategies
- Effectively carry out special projects as assigned by the showroom manager
- Monitor daily attendance of sales’ rep and provide weekly report to showroom manager for irregularities
- Arrange transport scheduling for installers.
- Follow up on after-sales services and provide solutions on issues raised
- Minimum of a First Degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Must reside in Lekki or its environs.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Assistant Showroom Manager – Lekki” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org