Website Summitech Computing Limited
Backend Engineer at Summitech Computing Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
Summitech Computing Limited is a digital team of young & ambitious minds in Nigeria who have worked on some of the most bleeding-edge tech products in Nigeria. At Summitech, we’re changing the way companies engage with their consumers by applying user-centric product design practices that solve real problems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Engineer
Backend Engineer at Summitech Computing Limited
- We are currently hiring a Backend Engineer to join our team and be responsible for supporting the software development of new and existing applications.
- If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate will be able to:
- Generate recyclable code libraries
- Implement ongoing security systems
- Attend regular meetings with the front-end team to expose weaknesses and problems
- Routinely inspect server code for speed optimization
- Conceptualize and implement solutions for data storage
- Configure usability of all front side applications
- Maintain a stable server with zero downtime
- Keep a backup library before any large changes to the server
- Write clean, scalable & efficient code
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Design and implement RESTful APIs
- Optimize performance of applications for full-scale production deployments
- Provide code documentation and other inputs to technical documents
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3+ years prior experience as a back-end engineer/ related field.
- Experience with software engineering best practices such as design patterns, code reviews, unit and integration testing etc.
- Demonstrable knowledge of NodeJS, MongoDB, AWS, Redis Server, and Typescript.
- In-depth understanding of data structures and other computer science fundamentals.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with front side platforms such JAVA, HTML5 and CSS
- Understanding of accessibility and server compliance
- Previous experience working with multiple platforms such as Desktop, Mobile, Tablet etc
- Ability to work remotely.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Backend Engineer Application” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com