Website Tribest Corporate Support Limited
Bank Teller Recruitment at Tribest Corporate Support Limited, Interested applicants should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Tribest
Tribest is a corporate support solutions provider with a comprehensive range of people outsourcing services. We have a diversified team of management, strategy, banking, and capacity development experts working together to provide organizations with the best human resource management solutions. With a team that diverse, we are setting new standards of performance and raising the bar in excellent service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Teller
Locations: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Institution
Bank Teller Recruitment at Tribest Corporate Support Limited
- We need candidates who reside in the South-East of Nigeria Only.
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Up-selling and Cross-selling of bank’s products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information professionally.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
Requirements / Qualifications
- OND / NCE in any field
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accountability, and accuracy.
Very attractive + HMO + pension.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.