Website Winock Limited
Winock is a holdings company incorporated in Nigeria to provide an ecosystem of sustainable services to micro businesses through duly registered and licensed subsidiary companies. We are inspired to provide services to micro businesses because they contribute significantly to economic sustainability and social wealth creation.
Admin / Human Resources (HR) Officer at Winock Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Human Resources (HR) Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Admin / Human Resources (HR) Officer at Winock Limited
- Work with third parties to ensure maintenance of facilities and liaise with all managers to identify and address any issues/concerns.
- Ensuring proper management of the security systems in both branches and head office.
- Deliver all admin services in the most efficient manner to facilitate the functions of other departments.
- Responsible for the purchasing and organization of supplies for all new branches.
- Management of fuel consumption (generator /office cars / contracts).
- Ensure administration staff are trained on best practices in their roles.
- Manage the Drivers and office assistants assigned to various head of departments.
- Ensure adequate records of fleet management/movement, and put in place policies/structures to guard against abuse.
- Maintain clean surroundings on daily bases throughout the day.
- Co-ordination and management of all administrative issues like hygiene, stationeries, & welfare.
- Monitor, supervise and ensure safety measures are incorporated into all business office development.
- Provide reports to management on regular basis on the activities managed and cost cutting initiatives.
- Effective Communication with staff to ensure issues are resolved in the least possible time by ensuring relevant systems is in place to ensure that branch issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring proper premises outlook in line with the brand.
- Ensure timely payments to our suppliers as per our Winock procurement policy.
- To perform any other duty as assigned in line with the organization goals and objective.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org