Website Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Mechanical Projects Supervisor at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs at Flour Mill
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Projects Supervisor
Mechanical Projects Supervisor at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Purpose of the Job
- Assist with the implementation of mechanical projects, ensuring high quality and cost-effective standards, which is critical for the plant’s efficient operation in order to satisfy strong consumer demand.
- Coordinate all work-related activities, such as installation, repair, and maintenance of machinery and equipment, as well as designing of metal parts and tools.
- Supervise the activities of workers in the installation of machinery and equipment
- Diagnose malfunctions in machinery and equipment based on observation and applying knowledge from past experience.
- Directs the dismantling, assembly, and installation of industrial machinery
- Monitor the quality and compliance of work in accordance with job standards
- Supervise the maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment
- Implement improvements, changes, or new techniques or procedures
- Maintains records of jobs performed, and hours worked
- Ensure that the assigned individuals are adhering to quality, safety, and food-safety standards and regulations.
- At least a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years cognate experience
- Experience in the milling industry is a plus.
- Experience performing machinery diagnostics.
- Have Microsoft Word & Excel basic skills
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have utmost attention to detail.
- Be able to interpret technical drawings.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.