Website NoemDek Limited
Business Analyst at NoemDek Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at NoemDek
NoemDek Limited is an EPC firm incorporated in Nigeria to provide specialised services to oil & gas, power generation and FMCGs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Business Analyst at NoemDek Limited
Table of Contents
- Join us as a Business Analyst in our Holding Company reporting directly to the CEO.
- You will have the opportunity to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact across our business divisions and portfolio companies.
- We are seeking an exceptional leader and a forward thinker to support the team on key strategic initiatives.
- You will be responsible for both organic and inorganic strategic programs which include growth strategy, operational improvements, transformations etc.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; study system capabilities; write specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming a project team; establishing a project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
Business Analyst Top Skills & Proficiencies:
- Process Improvement
- Microsoft office experience
- Big Picture Thinking
- Work Well Under Pressure
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Relationship Building.
Salary and Benefits
- The salary is extremely competitive.
- Robust internal training program and support for external training courses
- Health insurance.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit noemdek.co.uk.