Website Citihub Group
Business Development Associate at Citihub Group, Interested and qualified candidates should see job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Citihub
Citihub Group is a top business and HR consulting firm in Nigeria, offering advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market entry, and technology services and solutions. Citihub group is a leading provider of end-to-end, integrated, and result-focused Business and Human Resource solutions in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Business Development Associate at Citihub Group
- Generate ideas to make the business organization attractive to prospective clients and generate ideas to enable sales expansion.
- Oversee customer service and ensure regular contact with clients to maintain company’s relationship with them.
- Search out and communicate with prospective clients towards creating new opportunities for business expansion.
- Proffer required solutions to problems presented by clients.
- Understand the products and services the business organization has to offer and communicate such varieties of products to the client.
- Develop and customize business reports, ensuring they meet with client’s needs.
- Compose periodic sales reports, either weekly or monthly, and submit the reports to management.
- Research and recommend business strategy, both on the long term and short term to the organization’s management towards business expansion, via enhanced marketing techniques and new product lines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- At least a year of relevant work experience in business development or a similar field is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org