Website TAG Energy Nigeria Limited
Sales Executive at TAG Energy, Qualified Persons Should Apply. Click for more Jobs
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
Our increased competence enables us to deliver world-class services in Inspections, Repairs and Maintenance (IRM) Services, Flange Management and Sealing Solutions. We are a fast-growing organization with young & dynamic leadership, efficient structures, processes, infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos State
Employment Type: Full-time
Sales Executive at TAG Energy
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Preparing, reviewing, and finalizing sales proposals.
- Utilizing social media platforms to garner customer interest and create brand awareness.
- Preparing sales forecast reports and submitting them to the Sales Manager.
- Maintaining an accurate record of results to determine the most effective marketing approaches.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities.
- Researching prospects and generating leads
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Negotiate sales contracts, close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Setting sales goals & meeting weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- The candidate must possess a degree in marketing or business administration with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Must be self-driven and have a well-groomed appearance.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to develop good relationships with clients.
- Ability to exceptionally achieve set targets.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
Salary: Highly Attractive
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2022
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.enabledjobs.com.