Business Development Associate (Remote) at TalkCounsel, Qualified persons can apply. Click for more Jobs
TalkCounsel is an innovative, digital workspace that empowers businesses and individuals to find, hire and collaborate with attorneys remotely without visiting a law office. TalkCounsel’s proprietary technology provides seamless communication between clients and attorneys to create efficient legal strategies for their individual needs.
TalkCounsel is revolutionizing how people work together by connecting them through a secured platform so they can collaborate on cases from any location at any time. Whether you are looking for help drafting contracts or need advice about your business strategy, talk to our team of experienced virtual attorneys today!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Business Development Associate (Remote) at TalkCounsel
Table of Contents
- An ideal candidate will demonstrate revenue and demand generation abilities, strategic partnership approaches, deep relationship-building capabilities, excellent organizational skills, and strong attention to detail.
- The ideal candidate should also possess strong critical thinking and influencing skills to impact both internal and external counterparts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop go-to-market sales strategy across high-growth sectors
- Prospect, pitch, and attract new business and clients (both direct to client and agency)
- Build and scale key strategic accounts focusing on driving organic growth through repeatable, multi-platform programs
- Manage the sales process from lead generation through to conversion
- Accurately forecast revenue projections & team growth
- Build and leverage a network of brand and agency contacts to help grow proactive business opportunities and robust pipeline
- Create, present and close opportunities with C-level executives
- Manage a healthy book of business with autonomy and against a defined P&L
- Stay ahead of the curve on the marketplace & platform trends relating to their clients’ industries
- Analyze and interpret data and insights to enhance sales optimization, performance, and re-engagement opportunities.
- You must be based in Lagos State
- 2+ years experience in digital media and/or technology sales with an ability to translate client KPIs into actionable campaign strategies
- Experience selling custom social campaigns across platforms (not just paid social amplification), podcast/audio sales and live/experiential opportunities
- Extensive contacts in digital & social media (client and agency side), and brands (specifically, beauty/wellness; F&B; tech/entertainment/financial services/auto) with the ability to independently build a large pipeline
- Experience successfully developing, closing, and managing large, customized content deals ($1MM+)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-faceted start-up environment to oversee multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Fluency in the language of digital media: impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMs, etc.
- Strong analytical skills to track and measure sales pipeline
- Familiarity and strong enthusiasm for the brand, content verticals and products, and the utility we offer to our audience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We support our employees taking the time they need to take care of themselves and their families throughout the year.
- TalkCounsel is an equal opportunity employer, we greatly value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.