Website Leitung Gate Limited
Leitung Gate provides organisations operational and strategic asset management consulting support. Using local and international reference standards, our team of certified auditors, inspectors, analysts, engineers and specialists work with client organisations to carry out due diligence evaluations, risk assessments, and conformance assessments to optimize asset performance and productivity.
Business Development Intern (NYSC) at Leitung Gate Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Internships
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Intern (NYSC)
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Business Development Intern (NYSC) at Leitung Gate Limited
- Identify and research potential clients.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders.
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed.
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data.
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or other related fields.
- 0 – 1 year of work experience.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must live within the axis of Maryland, Ikeja, Palmgroove and its environs.
- Should be able to resume immediately.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with supervisors.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Creative thinking and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org