Website SalesPlat Technologies
Support Pro by SalesPlatprovides Platform and Pool to get all the highly skilled Talents you need for exponential growth. We provide you with top professionals to help you build your marketing and sales strategies, create online solutions such as web, media pages' creations and management, funnels and more.
Head of Sales & Business Development (Marketing) at SalesPlat Technologies. Qualified Candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales & Business Development (Marketing) – Real Estate and Hospitality
Employment Type: Full-time, On-site
Head of Sales & Business Development (Marketing) at SalesPlat Technologies
- Our client is looking for an experienced driven and customer-focused Head of Sales & Business Development (Marketing).
- This role requires a strong understanding of marketing principles, excellent leadership skills, and a proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans that align with the company’s objectives to drive revenue growth.
- Lead and mentor the sales team, setting performance targets, and conducting regular performance evaluations.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through market research, networking, and relationship building.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key clients and partners to enhance business opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver persuasive sales presentations and proposals to potential clients.
- Develop comprehensive marketing strategies to promote the company’s products and services effectively.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create engaging marketing campaigns, both online and offline, to increase brand visibility and generate leads.
- Provide strong leadership, guidance, and motivation to the sales and marketing teams to achieve and exceed targets.
- Work closely with other department heads, including product development and finance, to ensure alignment and collaboration across the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven 7+ years experience in sales and business development roles, with a focus on marketing, preferably in real estate, hospitality and travels.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a high performing sales team, driving them towards achieving ambitious targets.
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and experience in developing successful marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze data and market trends to inform strategic decision making.
- N350,000 – N450,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.