Website Westfield Consulting Limited
Business Development Officer at Westfield Consulting Limited, Suitably qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Westfield
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Business Development Officer at Westfield Consulting Limited
Duties and Responsibilities
Business Developers are responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with other companies. Examples of Business Developer duties and responsibilities include:
- Identify and research potential clients.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed.
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data.
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering discipline.
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience preferably in the engineering sector.
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a high-stress sales environment and multitask.
- N120,000 – N150,000 monthly
- HMO Inclusive
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com