Website Alfred and Victoria Associates
Business Development Executive at Alfred and Victoria Associates, Qualified candidates should see details. Click for more Jobs
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based companies. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive at Alfred and Victoria Associates
The Business Development Officer’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- A good First Degree in Business Development or Business Administration and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Chattered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- The Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM)
- 4 – 6 years of Sales or Marketing experience
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
- Strong presentation skills.
- A deep understanding for marketing principles
- Sales planning & Closing skills
- Identification of customer needs and challenges
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2022 (3:00 pm).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com