Website ASA Advance Tech Limited,
Business Development Manager at ASA Advance Tech Limited, Interested and qualified candidates should see job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at ASA
At ASA SECURITY, we are a Nigerian company registered for the provision of internationally recognized advanced security technology services. We have been delivering special protection and consulting expertise in the security industry for over thirty (30) years. We are proud of our position as one of the leading providers of security knowledge and capabilities for the industrial, private, and government sectors in the security industry and we understand that our success is due to the quality of our staff.
ASA is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Business Development Manager at ASA Advanced Tech Limited
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing market research and Identifying potential customers.
- Ability to approach potential customers, through cold calling, arrange meetings with the objective to present the company and its services.
- Working with the company sales policy to achieve sales targets.
- Developing and performing effective and professional presentation and sales of the company security products to targeted potential customers
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations to increase both the company and its product’s awareness.
- Negotiating price, costs, and necessary specifications with clients and colleagues.
- Record keeping of sales progress and information.
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Key Account Management- ensuring timely renewals and excellent relationship management
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities, profit, and service improvements.
- Giving future (anticipated) buying trends back to the managers.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Proven sales experience preferably in the sales of CCTV, panic buttons, and other security products.
- Track record of over-achieving quota and B2B/outside sales experience.
- Strong communication, good presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and product management.
- Self-motivation and personal drive.
- B.A. / B.Sc. Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Social Sciences, and other related disciplines.
- Proven, verifiable sales track record in security background and FMCG background.
- Graduate in Marketing, Social Sciences other related disciplines.
- Professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Good English speaking skills, verbal and written.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- Minimum 3 years experience in a sales role PREFERABLY in the Security industry.
- Extrovert personality
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications enhanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines in a hectic sales environment.
Salary from N300,000 monthly (Negotiable).
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications at:
8B, Amodu Ojikutu Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos State.
To apply for this job please visit graduatejob.com.ng.