Website Norrenberger Financial Group
Business Development Officer at Norrenberger Financial Group, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply. Click for more Jobs at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Norrenberger is a Financial Services Group that provides bespoke financial solutions. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).
Business Development Officer at Norrenberger Financial Group
- We seeking to employ a business development officer with sales experience in the financial sector to build and deepen relationships with existing and potential clients by selling product/services of the company, particularly loans and investment products to individuals, retail and MSME customers.
- Grow the existing risk asset portfolio in line with the company’s strategy
- Identify, develop and cultivate relationships with customers within the retail and MSME segment that are in need of loans and advances to support their business
- Sell products/services to increase the deposit mobilization portfolio of the company
- Manage existing clients’ portfolio as well as develop new business opportunities by generating risk assets within the MSME and retail market
- Leverage the company’s existing relationship by developing and executing proactive, creative and on-going contact initiatives
- Prepare sales pitches, presentations and other documents required for client’s engagements
- Assist in the development, launching and sales of new product offering
- Act as liaison between the company and existing/prospective clients
- Responsible for ensuring the coordination, execution and monitoring of an extension of credit through the approval to maturity including the following
- Serving as the primary interface with the client
- Ensuring a complete, accurate and balanced assessment of risk in the credit approval presentation
- Coordinating the approval process managing information flow and ensuring that the credit follows the stated approval process for the facility limit
- Ensuring that clear communication between the company and the client is maintained and that the internal approvals are consistent with client expectations
- Ensuring compliance with related policies, especially the credit policy
- Ensuring that the approval documentation is complete
- Ensuring that the legal documentation is complete, consistent with the internal approvals and properly executed and filed.
- Ensuring quality and timely service delivery, within (or exceeding) customer expectations.
- Monitor industry trends and obtain necessary intelligence to be used as input for new product development
- Proactively manage client’s relationships and monitor the delivery of product/ service proposition to clients
- Drive engagements and close sales of loan and investment products to retail and MSME customers.
- Monitoring and Recovering of PDO’s /Expired loans.
- Ensure that collateral- properties, equipment and inventories hold by the organization are properly insured.
- Prompt identification of unauthorized balances and follow up with customer on early warning and remedial action on newly created PDOs.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
- Negotiations/meetings with customers who want loan work out options such as refinancing, rescheduling and restructuring.
- Prepare call memos and progress reports on negotiations with debtors in respect of repayment of indebtedness.
- Follow up on the release of security documents for loans which have been fully repaid
- Give priority attention to regularize outstanding legal and documentation issues on assigned portfolio.
- Staff training internally and externally as may be required
- Carry out such other duties that may be delegated to it by Head of Unit
Educational Qualification & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related fields
- Minimum of 4- years’ work relevant experience in credit and deposit mobilization within the financial industry.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales target in the financial sector.
- Good knowledge of CBN policies on credit and loan administration
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Great Sales and Client Management skills
- Excellent Knowledge of the regulatory structure in the Nigerian business environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project & Visio packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong industry network.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org