Website Bishop & Rooks
Business Development Officer at Bishop & Rooks, Qualified Candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs at Bishop & Rooks
Bishop & Rooks is a brand under which Bishop & Rooks LP (Chartered Accountants), Bishop & Rooks Advisors Limited and Bishop & Rooks Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory, and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations, and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high-level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Working at Bishop & Rooks means working with a dynamic team of professional auditors, tax consultants, and legal advisors. This is a full-time position in the Practice Management Team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lekki-Maruwa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Business Development Officer at Bishop & Rooks
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into service development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- 1 – 2 years of proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The availability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.