Website Palmas International Resources Limited
Business Development Officer at Palmas International Resources Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Palmas
Palmas International Resources Limited is a company established, and incorporated in Nigeria on May 11, 1994 under the Company and Allied Matters Act of 1990, of the Corporate Affairs Commission. The Company’s main objective is to provide specialized oil and gas support services in the area of Offshore / Onshore fabrication, construction, Installations, Facility Maintenance, Procurement, Equipment leasing and Manpower services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Business Development Officer at Palmas International Resources Limited
- We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams.
- Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives.
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree.
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com