Website B'quins Solution Limited
Business Development Officer (Intern) at B’quins Solution Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Internships
B’quins Solution Limited – Our client, Owoafara Fintech Services Limited, is a financial technology company that is creating a peer to peer financial services solutions for the underserved and unbanked micro-businesses in the informal sector.
They are recruiting an ambitious and energetic individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Intern)
Location: Oniru – Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Business Development Officer (Intern) at B’quins Solution Limited
- A Business Development intern works to grow a company’s profits by attracting new customers and by increasing the satisfaction of existing customers.
- The main area of focus will be to generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales.
- A Business Development intern will work on sales follow-up activities.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- The Business Development intern will help expand our clientele and who will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Identify new sales leads
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote OWOAFARA to everyone’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Protect organization value by keeping information confidential.
- ND or HND / Bsc in any discipline
- 0 to 1 year experience.
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Basic computing and internet use skills.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Development Officer Intern” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com