Website Baobab Microfinance Bank
Call Center Agent at Baobab Microfinance Bank, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Baobab
Baobab is an investment company whose mission is to create a group of leading microfinance banks and finance companies in at least 15 countries that will provide financial services and savings products to entrepreneurs who lack access to the traditional financial sector. Baobab was created in July 2005 by PlaNet Finance, and other investors including International Finance Corporation, AXA Belgium, and Societe Generale, with the European Investment Bank, the French Development Agency and Developing World Markets joining later.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Call Centre Supervisor / Business Development / Marketing Unit
Call Center Agent at Baobab Microfinance Bank
- Respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Comply with all call centre objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call centre goals.
- University Degree
- 2 – 3 years experience as a call centre agent
- Previous customer service experience/call centre agents are preferred especially in the particular industry.
- Call centre, customer service, 1 year supervisory experience
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours
Skills and Attributes:
- Verbal communication
- Phone skills
- Data entry skills
- People skills
- Customer focus
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail (e.g Call center agent).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org