Website Stragel Solutions
Call Center Representative at Stragel Solutions, Qualified Applicants should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Stragel
Stragel Solutions is a management consulting firm driven to provide the right human resources in achieving the organization’s goals and objectives as well as providing innovative ideas for business growth and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Representative
Location: Sabon Tasha, Chikun LGA, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
Call Center Representative at Stragel Solutions
- We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers.
- The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- OND / HND / B.Sc
- 1 – 10 years work experience.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
N70,000 – N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.