Website ipNX Nigeria Limited
IPNX Nigeria limited is one of the fastest growing information and communications technological companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world class services.
Quality Assurance and Control Officer at IPNX Nigeria Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Customer Service Jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance and Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Travel Frequency: As Required
Department: Infrastructure Quality
Work Schedule: 8am-5pm Weekdays
Reporting to: Head Infrastructure Quality
Quality Assurance and Control Officer at IPNX Nigeria Limited
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- Reporting to the Team Lead Quality Assurance and Control in the Infrastructure Division of ipNX, the Quality Assurance and Control Officer will be responsible for the Outside Plant Quality Checks
- You will be responsible for the Direct Field Quality Checks and snags reporting and clearing for all Project Deployment and Operations Activities in the Outside Plant and provide the necessary escalations to the HOD Infrastructure Quality when required.
- You will aid the Team Lead Quality Assurance and Control to provide up to date statuses of quality audits and acceptance testing of completed and on going projects within the Infrastructure Division
- You are tasked with ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and operational excellence during all levels of engagements with customers and stakeholders, proactively providing support and input when required.
- In addition to the above, You are also required to build capacity and develop teams working with you.
Deliverables (Maximum 5-6 key responsibilities)
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)
- Carry Out Spot checks on all Project Deployment and Operations Activities within the Division as required by the Division. These checks include snag lists and snag clearing.
- Escalate all standards and specifications issues noted in the field to the QA/QC Analyst for further actions
- Provide the necessary field interpretations of the ipNX standards and specifications during project initiation stages.
- Provide weekly quality status reporting on all on going projects and operations activities within the Division
- Provide Quality Assurance of all assigned Survey Contractors work and makes the necessary recommendations.
- Updates all As Maintained Records for the Division
- Build and maintain a healthy relationship with enterprise customers and stakeholders during all audit and quality related activities
- Drive internal and external training initiatives for team members.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Education: B.Eng in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Professional Certifications: CFOT is an added advantage
- Technical: Good Knowledge of Fiber Turnkey Deployments and Civil Works and Materials standards
- Technology: Conversant with Microsoft Office Tools, AutoCAD/Visio, A good knowledge of GIS will be an added advantage
- Communication: Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills.
- 3 years experience in Turnkey Fiber Deployment and Civil Works standards and specifications
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project
- Conversant with the Use of CAD and GIS
- Hardworking and Tenacious
- Action orientation
- Tech Savvy
- Result Driven
- Excellent Decision Quality
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work with teams
- Customer Focus
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit ipnxnigeria.net .