Website MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Administrator – Reward, Human Resources at MTN Nigeria, Candidates should Appy. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator – Reward, Human Resources
Job Identification: 2820
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 1
Reports To: Manager – Reward
Division: Human Resources
Administrator – Reward, Human Resources at MTN Nigeria
- To coordinate, provide and implement an efficient administrative support to the Reward and Recognition function.
- Provide support to HR Reward processes such as – Short term incentives, long term incentives, Annual salary review, Benefits claim, Staff recognition, Company assets allocation, etc.
- Provide support to ensure the regulatory requirements of the organization are met as it relates to employee compensation and benefits.
- Organize and maintain all physical remuneration related records.
- Manage pre-employment reward related processes, such as obtaining relevant information from prospective new hires, scheduling prospective new hires for salary offer discussions, scheduling prospective new hires for pre-employment medical tests, etc.
- Communicate resumption of new employees and change in employment details for existing employees to relevant stakeholders.
- Support staff onboarding – guide new staff in completing forms, offer acceptance, enrolment forms, data capture, etc.
- Support monthly staff payroll cycles.
- Generate letters and update database – Offer of employment, Promotions, Acting Assignments, Job Rotation, Project Participation, Change in Employment Details, Exits, Bank domiciliation/introduction, Pension related letters, etc.
- Provide logistics support for MTNN Employee Retirement Scheme (ERS) including Performance review/Board of Trustees meetings, early payout processing, etc.
- Support staff exit management process – communication to Banks and other stakeholders, retrieval of company assets, etc.
- Provide support to 3rd party staff management.
- Prepare assumptions and inputs for 3rd party staff budgetary planning and forecast.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports as required.
- B.Sc / HND, preferably in a Numerate field or any other relevant field.
- Fluent in English
- 1 – 3 years’ work experience including any of:
- Experience in Compensation and Benefits or Payroll administration.
- Experience in a Business/Financial Acumen role
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2023 (10:59 PM)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.