Website Volition Capital Investments Limited
Volition Capital was set up to help the honest and hardworking to create wealth. We fulfill our mandate through investment education, cooperatives and partnerships with credible local and international investment companies. Our target audience is working professionals and retirees.
Client Experience Associate at Volition Capital Investments Limited, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Experience Associate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Client Experience Associate at Volition Capital Investments Limited
Roles and Responsibilities
- Respond promptly and professionally to incoming inquiries by telephone, email, chat, or social media.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships through effective communication and a client-centric approach.
- Maintain updated knowledge of company products, services, and Processes.
- Address client inquiries, concerns, and issues, providing solutions and ensuring a positive client experience.
- Using relevant software, document customer interactions, compile documents/data, and forward information to interested parties.
- Conduct scheduled customer experience checks and surveys and provide valuable insights to improve our services and client experience.
- Record subscriptions, bookings, membership expiration, and other tasks assigned.
- Assist clients with onboarding processes, helping them understand our services, products, and investment options.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven 3 years experience in Customer Service in a finance company.
- A strong understanding of financial products and asset management is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer-focused with a dedication to ensuring exceptional client experiences.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in using CRM software, Google Suite other relevant tools.
Remuneration and Perks
- Competitive salary in line with industry benchmarks
- Health insurance
- Housing allowance
- Birthday allowance
- Work from home on some days of the week
- Maternity and paternity allowance
- Full pay during the leave period
- 13th month
- Staff-only investment opportunities
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- Global growth opportunities.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.