Kobo360 is a technology firm that aggregates end-to-end haulage operations to help cargo owners, truck owners, drivers, and cargo recipients and businesses (shippers) achieve efficiency within their supply chain framework.
Collections Associate at Kobo360, Qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collections Associate
Collections Associate at Kobo360
Who are you?
- As Kobo’s Collection Associate, you are responsible for managing receivable accounts which form part and integral of the finance department, collaborating with other department to drive cash flow in a fast, paced dynamic environment.
- You are energetic, open minded, with extensive experience on both on the field and back end and ability to work with youthful minds and tech savvy team members.
- Reconciliation of Partner’s Receivable Ledger account
- Liaise with partners to resolve all issues disrupting inflows.
- Follow-up with Customers on overdue debts
- Daily updating Receivables report from the cash inflow report
- Generate age analysis report for Partner’s Receivable Account
- Develop strategies for the reduction of the overdue Receivable balance in the General Ledger
- Negotiating payment plans and arrangements with customers.
- Escalating delinquent accounts to the Collection Team Lead or legal department as necessary.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of customer interactions and payment plans.
- Providing regular reports on collections activities and progress to senior management.
- Ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements related to collections activities.
- Developing and monitoring collections strategies, identifying delinquent accounts and taking appropriate action to recover outstanding debts.
- Conducting regular analysis of the accounts receivable aging report, identifying trends and issues, and recommending action to improve collections and cash flow.
- Communicating with customers to resolve billing issues and negotiate payment plans, and escalating issues to senior management as needed.
- Preparing regular reports on accounts receivable performance, including metrics such as DSO (days sales outstanding), cash collections, and bad debt provisions.
- Liaising with other departments, such as sales, customer service, and finance, to ensure that accounts receivable processes are integrated effectively with other business functions.
- Additionally, proficiency in relevant software programs such as Excel, accounting software, and ERP systems may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
- 5–7 years relevant experience
- A professional qualification in accounting preferably ACCA/ICAN would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS office
- Problem Solving Skills
- Relationship Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com