Website Clout Africa
Community Manager at Clout Africa, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Clout is the industry’s most respected service brand. Our Vision is to connect brands to global audiences. Our Mission is to create content tailored to your taste. To optimise you to be the most marketable version of yourself, your brand and your organization. To help you export viable brands to international audiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Community Manager at Clout Africa
- The Community Manager will act as the liaison between the company and its audience.
- The community manager is the voice, tone, and moderator of the brand through community support, content distribution, and digital engagement to build brand presence and trust that meets the company guidelines, both online and in-person.
- Plan and implement social media strategies to promote brand recognition.
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Analyse web traffic and relevant community metrics.
- Relay community feedback to the departmental head.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Engage in online conversations with prospective and existing clients about our products and brand.
- Provide insights to our marketing team about industry, competitors, and relevant topics found online.
- Represent our brand at events and trade shows when needed.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, and content management or any other related field.
- 2 years of Experience using social media and digital savviness.
- Strong knowledge of common social media and online marketing trends to create campaigns that match the voice and behaviours of many users on those outlets.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in word processing applications, spreadsheets, presentation software and social media management tools.
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.