Graduate Compliance Intern at VoguePay, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs
VoguePay (Vogue Web Solution Limited) is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Compliance Intern
Employment Type: NYSC
Graduate Compliance Intern at VoguePay
- Oversee and ensure merchants and Voguepay compliance with payment, banking and statutory regulatory bodies..
- Manage responses to regulatory communications, enforcement actions and other government inquires and consultations.
- Provide end-to-end analysis and support to ensure compliance and follow-up in the countries where Voguepay intends to offer services.
- Assist in market access and licensing activities within the European Union..
- Identify key regulatory opportunities and risks, advise/support Voguepay to protect against, and/or take advantage of them; champion informed risk taking and innovation.
- Respond to regulatory information requests to ensure consistency, accuracy and timeliness.
- Provide assistance in coordination, research and preparation of in-depth regulatory evaluation for merchants and their activities.
- Identify and suggest policy interventions on the latest issues, restrictions and regulations.
- Work with the support team to evaluate and resolve all chargeback disputes. Collect, and document information that may be used in resolving outstanding disputes.
- Improve detection and prevention systems. The intern must watch for trends in the single merchant or broad merchant chargeback.
- Validating chargeback reports by utilizing internal and external software systems, making certain that all chargeback activities are handled in accordance with regulatory requirements, track and providing statistics on chargebacks..
- Carry out other compliance responsibilities as required by the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation
- Perform other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Business Management, or a related field
- Currently undergoing NYSC in Lagos
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software preferred (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and possess strong communication and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task, react and think quickly
- A self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and involvement is critical
- Ability to seek clarification or assistance, when needed
- Willingness to get involved with the work of the larger team.
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org