Website Outcess Solutions Nigeria
KYC (Know-Your-Customer) Compliance Officer at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Outcess
At Outcess, we believe that digital technologies are driving a paradigm shift in how we live, work and play. This shift makes it possible and imperative for businesses to radically reshape how they interact and transact with customers and partners, seamlessly connecting and enhancing all aspects of their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: KYC (Know-Your-Customer) Compliance Officer
KYC (Know-Your-Customer) Compliance Officer at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
Table of Contents
- The KYC (Know-Your-Customer) compliance Officer is responsible for opening, amending, reviewing and exiting customers according to established policies and procedures.
- The officer should also review customer accounts and detect and report irregularities in KYC data or account behaviour
- The ideal candidate should also be of high ethical standard, analytical and work diligently to complete their duties keeping in mind the objectives of the business.
- Perform due diligence on new customers by reviewing and verifying their KYC documentation and making an analytical risk assessment based on information provided;
- Appropriately place customers on the right KYC level according to the information provided.
- Periodically evaluate existing customers according to established policies and procedures;
- Periodically review KYC records for completeness and validity that the files and risk assessments are current and up to date; ensuring that due diligence standards are complied with;
- Ensure compliance with all Anti Money Laundering (AML) laws, regulations, guidelines, written procedures; OFAC, CIP, KYC, customer/transaction monitoring.
- Investigate high-risk clients and report where necessary, including politically exposed persons, and obtaining all necessary documentation to complete their record;
- Maintain continuous contact with customers in order to keep customer files and KYC records updated.
- Process and amend customer KYC records;
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents;
- Perform further investigation on identified suspicious customers and report to the AML compliance officer;
- Responsible for a good understanding of due diligence regulations, and internal policies and procedures;
- Other specific projects or task which may arise from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification or equivalent Degree.
- Must have completed NYSC (very compulsory)
- Show Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Must have good planning and time management/prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and to liaise with other departments
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to learn and use application and web portals
- Ability to learn and review applicable regulations.
- Computer Literate
- Fluent in the English Language.
- Candidates must reside within and around Opebi Ikeja, Agege, Ogba, Ojodu Berger, Ikeja, Maryland, Iyanapaja, Ketu, Alapere, Obanikoro, Fadeyi, Stadium, Yaba, Mushin, Obalende, Mile12, Ojota, Bariga, Oworonshoki, Iyanaoworo, Oregun.
- Ability to learn fast
- Attention to detail
- Self-driven and hardworking
- Multitask and manage competing priorities
- Creative and resourceful
- Good team player
- N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com