Website Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board
Construction Engineer at the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at NCDMB
The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) was established in 2010 by the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act. NCDMB is vested with the mandate to make procedures that will guide, monitor, coordinate and implement the provisions of the NOGICD Act signed into law on April 22, 2010.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Engineer
Project: Flex Joint Replacement Project
Construction Engineer at the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board
Scope of Work
- Provision of open water installation engineering support to ensure that the replacement of the flex joint is executed in line with company and Industry-standard with a key focus on safety quality, cost and schedule.
Scope will cover the following:
- Ensure utilization of Shell standard work processes (ORP / ORS, Performance agreements, HSE management process, MOC process, etc)
- Interface coordination with the EPC contractor
- Ensure the engineering schedule and quality expectations are met through coordination of the activities of the external contract resources, Discipline Engineers, Construction Engineers and Shell specialists.
- Ensure Bonga Operations requirements are captured in the planning. Establish agreed arrangements for commissioning and handover with Operations Readiness and Assurance team.
- Lead the offshore execution scope as the COMPANY
- Review and ensure EPC contractor deliverable are in compliance with COMPANY and industry standard.
- Review of all technical interfaces required for safe operations of Contractor equipment on Bonga FPSO – (Hook loads, Equipment clearances, Destruct scope etc)
- Closely monitor and ensure close out of all project construction risk items,
- Maintain oversight of Offshore repair schedule and activity sequence
- Accountable for the Offshore Construction Management Plan and overall offshore execution.
- Manage all offshore permitting requirements to ensure optimized hands-on tool time.
- Accountable for ensuring compliance with all applicable Construction HSSE requirements
- Review and endorse all FAT ITPs, plans and procedures
- Work closely with Contractor to execute the offshore readiness on paper review.
- Participate in all constructability reviews and HAZIDS
- Take ownership of Construction phase SIMOPs and establish agreed interface procedures with adjacent work sites and Bonga Operations
- Ensure compliance with the project change management procedure.
- Review all logistics plans for the movement of personnel and equipment to confirm they are being conducted in the most efficient, secure and safe manner.
- 100% Success of all HVAC & AHU PMs / CMs with Zero LTI, cost savings and optimized schedule to support aspiration of high availability and reliability of HVAC systems in the BONGAFPSO.
- Onshore Work Preparation and maintenance plan updates.
- Offshore Technical Support.
- BOM updates.
- Produce Monthly Report.
Qualification and Experience
- BOSIET / Approved Offshore Medical.
- A University Degree in an Engineering discipline with a minimum of 8 years operational commercial technical experience of which at least 5 years must be at supervisor level.
- Extensive trees/control experience understands topsides interfaces and can communicate technical issues at all levels.
- Ability to impart confidence to asset operators and contractor’s offshore management.
- Proficient in all aspects of underwater installation engineering, with strong experience in underwater lifting and hoisting operations.
- Fully conversant with Shell, IOGP, IMCA and industry best practices
- Fluent in the English language.
- Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team as well and to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must have knowledge /skill level in HSSE golden rules and applications within the Oil and gas Industry.
- Valid OSP.
- Age: Minimum: 40 years, Maximum: 55 years.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.