Website Maventeq Systems Limited
Content Editor (Intern) at Maventeq Systems Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
Maventeq Systems Limited is a 100% Nigerian-owned company established in 2008. We offer an array of services and products to enable our clients to achieve effectiveness and efficiency. Our focus areas include recruitment and manpower supply, information technology, procurement, and supplies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Editor (Intern)
Location: Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Internship
Content Editor (Intern) at Maventeq Systems Limited
- As a content editor, you will be responsible for copy-editing a wide range of Articles/Post.
- Undergraduate and OND graduates looking to have their 6-month industrial attachment.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. However, departments like Mass Communication, Psychology, or other related disciplines are advised to apply.
- Should have a critical thinking skill.
- Identify opportunities.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Copy, create, and edit posts on company specified websites regularly.
- Ability to work independently.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com