Website Olatorera Consultancy
Corporate Photographer / Content Intern at Olatorera Consultancy, Interested candidates should see the job details. Click for more Jobs at Olatorera
Olatorera Consultancy is a modernistic venture combining deeply-rooted knowledge on Africa’s culture and challenges plus close relationships with topmost leaders to promote development. We provide consultancy, business development and advisory services to notable companies and high net-worth individuals. We propel companies under our radar to serve their clients more effectively and efficiently using digital resources and modern strategies. Olatorera Consultancy manages all aspects of Princess Olatorera Oniru’s public career.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Photographer / Content Intern
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Corporate Photographer / Content Intern at Olatorera Consultancy
- We need a Corporate Photographer and Content Intern to provide digital content for client campaigns and press releases.
- Selected candidates will accompany our clients to key functions and capture content for promotional use.
- Possess relevant qualifications with 0 – 5 years experience.
- Should have excellent time management skills.
- Candidates should be very attentive to details.
- Should have experience in photography, videography, editing and social media marketing.
- Should be a people person with a strong interest in communications, sales and public relations.
- Applicants should be recent superstar graduates no older than 29 years old.
- Applicants must be excellent in spoken and written English.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with a Personal Summary to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- All applications must include education and prior job references.
- Your Curriculum Vitae should have your age / D.O.B.
- Please do not apply if you are not currently based in Lagos, Nigeria. Applicants must live in close vicinity to Victoria Island or surrounding areas.
- All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews start immediately for qualified candidates.
- Orientation and minimal training will apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com